Shared Transfers from Geneva Airport
Prices from as low as €19.50
Door-to-Door (D2D) services
This service will drop off/pick up from the place you are staying in resort. Some places that are pedestrianised or just out of resort will have meeting points. Each resort destination page has a map of all the places we can't access D2D and their closest meeting points. Please click the resort name you are interested in for more details.
Our Door-to-Door (D2D) shared transfers run to & from these locations:
Point-to-Point (P2P) services
We now offer a NEW Point-to-Point (P2P) service for Morzine, Chamonix, Val Thorens, Megeve, Tignes and Verbier. This service offers you a limited amount of stops for a cheaper price. It is run alongside our Door-to-Door (D2D) service so there could still be multiple drop offs/pick ups on your transfer. Please click the resort name you are interested in for more details.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SHARED TRANSFERS:
- Share the transfer with other passengers
- Book instantly online.
- Transfer time given upon booking is an estimation.
- Arrivals - You are travelling with other passengers so may have to wait for them.
- Departures - We aim to get you to the airport 2 hours before your flight.
- Door-to-door service where possible.
- New: Point-to-Point service available for Morzine and Chamonix
- Other pick-ups and drop-offs in resort - including yours.
- Vehicle type - 8 to 20 seater mini bus, or coaches in peak season.
- Transfer by coach will mean you will be on a small bus to or from the coach for your final address.
- Shared Transfer = Better Carbon Footprint.
- Upgrade to Alpy Plus Ticket option available on some routes.
- If you miss your transfer on a standard ticket, you can be assigned to the next available transfer by paying the “Rescue fee”.
- In busy periods, passengers may be transported in a large vehicle or coach from Geneva airport to a central location within a resort and then distributed into smaller feeder vehicles for the completion of a door-to-door service. Please note that in coaches, baby seats are not mandatory.
Your Booking - At the time of booking, you will receive a booking confirmation, with an estimated departure time from the airport and an estimated pickup time from the resort. With shared transfers, these times are subject to change.
Arrivals - We estimate you require 1 hour from your flight arrival time to pass through customs and collect your bags. We will assign you to our closest transfer time based on this. Please head to our transfer desk on arrival, for more information about finding us at Geneva Airport please click here.
Departures - You would have received an estimated time in your booking confirmation, but please keep an eye out for your actual time via text message the day before you travel, as this time may change when planning the pick ups on route and must consider other passengers, locations and flight times including yours.
If you do not hear from us, please call our office to confirm your pick up time. We ask all our customers to supply a contactable mobile number to ensure we can communicate the pick up time.
- - Click for more details.
- - Full Screen.